Thread: BT problem.
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2018, 08:14   #27
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Greg View Post
Going to the CEO is definitely not over the top. They need to be held to account for failures in their services. Its always my first port of call and believe me it always gets results and fast. Don't hesitate to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post

As for going to the CEO after just one engineer visit, personally I don't think it would ever be justified. All it achieves overall is an increase in the cost of serving customers and ultimately higher prices for us as customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Greg View Post
This tripe of not contacting the CEO is rubbish. How can it possibly increase costs. CEO' s are ultimately responsible for everything that goes on. The buck stops there. Do not hesitate to contact them

I am happy for an individual to have the opinion that my opinion is tripe. But, it would help if they were to actually read my expressed opinion, which was

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post

As for going to the CEO after just one engineer visit, personally I don't think it would ever be justified.
I recognise that there are individuals who are so full of their self importance that they will want to have the loudest rant at the first sign of them not getting what they want straight away. In my opinion, it is actually a sign of their inability to work with their equals to achieve their objective.

It is often the case in organisations that some people will always escalate to the top of the management chain to get what they want. When that has happened to me, I have always taken pleasure in pointing out that their action was a strong indication of their inability to influence people positively and was thus a failure on their part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
There is Africa......

Suffolk is far enough to be safe!
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote