View Single Post
Old 11th April 2019, 00:58   #16
Pueblo_Boy
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer

All I can say at this stage is the unit arrived as described, and seems to have an abundance of connectors included. I will try to take a photo tomorrow. I have no idea as yet as to how it will perform, we will have to wait until it is installed, hopefully next Thursday.

I'm hoping the installation will be relatively straightforward, using the existing connectors off my radio. Does anyone know off-hand what the Harmon Kardon speaker impedance is? I am no expert on car audio, I just hope that the unit output is compatible with the car's amplifier In fact, I'm not even sure where the amp is located - I think it might be under the driver's seat?

My experience so far is that most retailers of similar units will not install your own unit, only those they have sold themselves I suppose that is understandable, but worth bearing in mind if you want to buy your own unit on eBay...so just as well there are many expert 'how to' threads on the forum to help all DIY enthusiasts. But I'm still going to let someone more expert than me do the installation, as I am not confident enough to risk messing up my facia!
Interior Trim Sports PPH Black, but now with real walnut wooden trim!
One of only 20 on the road!
Pueblo_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote