View Single Post
Old 20th November 2021, 20:11   #106
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
The risk to everyone is exactly the same now as a year ago, the vaccines have proved to be almost worthless.

You are of course very wrong, we are in a very much better position now, than when the panic was on to find suitable vaccines. The stats and graphs make it abundantly clear that the initial lockdowns worked, then later the the rollout of the vaccines.

The hospital admission stats, showing how few covid admissions are made of people who have had the jabs, further confirm how effective it is. Deaths from covid are also down where people have had the jab.

How much more do you need to convince you that it works and is effective?

It is those who have stepped up to have the jab, who have done their bit in preventing the spread and many more longer lockdowns.

It is so effective and the risk from the vaccine so miniscule, that for the good of everyone, I firmly believe the UK ought to make it compulsory, unless an individual has a valid reason not to have it. If people continue to read and believe all the conspiracy theories, plus claiming rights of the individual, then it seems that may well happen as happened in Austria last week. After all, what about the rights of that much larger group of individuals who did the sensible thing and voluntarily had the jab?

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote