View Single Post
Old 27th March 2018, 17:47   #244
mystabe
Posted a thing or two

Mazda 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcydog View Post
Well I reckon a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE of the population was falsely influenced by the Remain Project Fear nonsence.

If you look at the monstrous information - that was presented as “Definite” senarious that WOULD happen in the event of a Leave vote.

Of course we all know now that this was all a total crock!!

So I say this to all those Remainers - who want another vote in the hope that that time they get the result they want:-

Be careful what you wish for.
Ah, you misunderstand - I want people to vote for what they want out of BREXIT not that it is or isn't happening. I'm no longer bothered about that. Democracy is the will of the people, the will of the people shouldn't be 'yes/no then we'll make up the rest for you' depending on what we as a political party believe (whichever party that may be) is it??

If people got to have a say in what they actually want it would put an end to all this nonsense - 17 million people voted no but, as no great lover of the EU parliament myself included, I'm sure they would have liked a few more options to vote for - as probably would a lot of people who voted yes. It is really not a binary question and that is the biggest issue