View Single Post
Old 19th April 2020, 09:28   #10
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Thanked 1,148 Times in 916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
I don't think its anybody with an internet connection, the US are conducting a full-scale investigation into whether the deadly virus "escaped" from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

If intelligence analysts are on board, it's safe to say there is more to this virus than the current story that is being told.

So just investigating a possibility makes the possibility a reality?

Really? Get a grip. It's equally valid for me to say that for want of something to do, and given the animosity between the USA and China being fostered by the US government. That it would be a given that the USA would seek to blame China for accidentaly or deliberately releasing a lab specimen - Even if such an investigation fails to find hard evidence the propaganda is still effective amongst the US population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
I hope their not the same intelligence analysts that told us that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction ready to strike in 45 minutes

Quite. - But given as it certainly wasn't as simple and straightforward as the UK report actually saying that. But that was what a politician with power said it meant..... Since proven to be a whole load of bunk.

Where?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanelorn
Mods/Retrofits:

PCV vortex 'filter'; bluetooth; inline thermostat; reversing sensors; plenum spyhole ; headlamp washers ; Diy mp3 player replacing CD multichanger; FBH with remote; Headlamp washers; black/chrome front grille, rear blind; Xenon projectors
To do:
puddle lights; 2 Din cd/nav to fit; boot release button
Avulon is offline   Reply With Quote