Old 18th April 2020, 16:49   #3
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default It's said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
The more I hear and read about the coronavirus pandemic, the more I believe the virus wasn't a natural occurrence.

I've been reading about the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and how close this laboratory is to Wuhan's wet market.

How suspicious would it be to think that the source of the coronavirus outbreak was through accidental exposure by one of the Wuhan scientists?

The wet market could have been used as a cover up story.
It's stated that this virus was patented by the Bill Gates foundation almost three years ago, in the genetic make up of the virus it's also said that there are four markers for HIV. It also makes no sense to state that we can't catch it from animals but yet it came from dead ones, how does that figure? The current anger of world Governments towards China tend to suggest there's much more going on behind the scenes. I was talking to a dental surgeon a good few weeks ago, he said that most medical professionals accept that it is a Bio Virus and has been tested as a weapon. The race to find a cure is as large as the Ebola one was, it has to be quick and the world knows it, the issue with a cure is that we need an Antidote, not a vaccine.

Last edited by Saga Lout; 19th April 2020 at 08:12..
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote