View Single Post
Old 9th February 2020, 05:11   #10
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool 06.00 and it’s a tad breezy...................

................................ but I’m out of bed, showered and dressed. Woke my hostess up, she sleeps downstairs owing to her medical condition. Made the coffee for her and myself. Made a fuss of the dogs, Sam is a Great Dane, Minnie is a missile loaded Basset Hound and Louis is a snack for Sam. Louis the Yorkie.
They know me as a friend and not a burglar.

Seems there a quite a few dropping out because of the weather. We should have 8 cars on our stand. Glacier White ZS, Typhoon ZR, MG TF, Panther MG TF ( 1 of 2 built I think), and Banana. Not sure about who else is coming.
We are waiting for my friends daughter to arrive, as she will be driving her mum to and back from the event.

Depending on how the weather goes will determine whether I travel back this evening or tomorrow. I’ll phone Allen this afternoon and see how the weather is doing at home.
It appears that I’m expected back next year to actually run the stand, be the Bears turn unless I can find someone to bring Banana along as well. Be chuffed if both cars were on display together.

Thanks for reading.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 9th February 2020 at 05:14.. Reason: Left Banana out
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote