View Single Post
Old 10th November 2018, 20:11   #26
johnnyb44
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

I cycle a hell of a lot ,and have nearly done 7000 miles so far this year on my bike. When a car passes me you can smell the trail of cannabis leaching from it for a good few minutes afterwards. ,It's quite shocking how many times you get to smell it out on each ride. On a 20 /30 mile ride I would say I can smell it on at least 4 to 5 cars wafting out the Windows. Its a frightening feeling knowing there's a driver behind that wheel ,drugged up to his eyeballs coming past me on the road.
On a more light-hearted note, just the other week my dad and step mum dropped me off down the pub in there car. As soon as I got in I could instantly smell cannabis. As soon as I made eye contact with my dad and draw a breath to question him , he cut me short and said " no we don't smoke cannabis before you ask" He went on to explain that everybody has questioned him over the smell and he's now starting to feel embarrassed by it. He's been over the car with a fine toothcomb trying to track down the smell but to no joy of finding anything. He's now starting to think it's a mouldy pollen filter. The car in question is a Citroen c2. :-) :-)