View Single Post
Old 28th November 2021, 22:33   #89
Torqueofthedevil
Avid contributor

Wedgwood Blue 75 Connoisseur saloon, Duotone 75 Connoisseur saloon. Former ZT190 and ZT260 owner

[QUOTE=Number 6;2910047]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqueofthedevil View Post
Show me the statistics that prove your point. I won't hold my breath. And anyway, you're missing the point - I don't dispute that some of the immigrants commit crimes, some of which are very serious) Quote

At least you dont dispute that immigrants commit crimes.. For statistics you only have to read 1,what crimes are being commited,2How they are being committed and 3 by whom they are being committed ,

1 Increased Rape and Gang Rape, Child abduction and trafficking, Increase of Drug supply.

2 Violent crimes with the weapon of choice a machete or knife, This was not so prevalent years ago.

3 An increased number of unemployed ethnic minority people who dont want to work and prefer a life of crime because they know there is little or no punishment for what they do
Sorry, that's nowhere near good enough - what I am waiting for is statistics showing 'That the rape and paedophilia that is going on has increased ten fold since the influx of these Illegals entered the country.' [sic]

If I could have it in English, that would be even better!
Torqueofthedevil is offline   Reply With Quote