View Single Post
Old 15th June 2017, 22:54   #469
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterd1947 View Post
Had the Navall Star for 6 months now. Sat nav keeps losing signal every few minutes sometimes usually at a critical time, DTV does not work even after a replacement box ( original was wrong configuration) and reverse camera worked intermittently but 3 weeks ago stopped working totally. After my experience including numerous emails and phone calls to resolve and seeing the various posts. I now conclude that the system is not fit for purpose. If you are considering a purchase, don't. You have been warned.
Peter We have 100's of these out there working well, like every electronic there are often niggles From Navall to Iphones to Big Brand Head units and HP Computers !
-GPS Sounds like a reception issue. Please tell me where is the aerial placed and did you try it out of the car to see if reception improves?
-Is the reverse camera Plugged? That sounds like a disconnection somewhere , these very very rarely fail.
- You say DTV doesnt work, And a replacement doesnt work? But probably 150 others are on te Star. That tells me something is either wrong with the installation or the reception.

Can you send the unit to us for checking? Thats what we are here for

Sean
Radioguy is offline   Reply With Quote