View Single Post
Old 24th March 2020, 14:25   #151581
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Morning Phil, I'm in the garden making the most of this dry weather, I'm not feeling too bad today so I will make the most of it. I've cut the Pampas grass down in the front garden so no more swinging for me until next year

I'm mowing the lawns & replacing a broken pane of glass in the greenhouse.

I'm hoping the posty is bringing me some more tomato seeds today as most of the ones I planted last month have not germinated yet !!! Some of those frosts we had must have knocked them back.

Its great to hear you are ok and getting out into the garden Ian Pampas grasses are really attractive to look at.

I'd love a lawn mower like the one you have in the photo. A Honda petrol mower, the cheapest in Kenya, starts off at £500.

This morning, we did a telephone order for groceries to a local supermarket outside of the city. When I got there, I opened the boot and the lad kindly put the box in the back. I kept my distance, living dangerously.

On the way back to the house, we were pulled over by the traffic police and as soon as I mentioned we had a camera and everything was being filmed, our stop came to an abrupt end and we were told to proceed:

https://youtu.be/fzLtPSqCQTo

I use an ID on the tube @ Good Citizen. On this occasion the police were good humoured, laughing as they let me go.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote