Thread: Eric's. Cdti
View Single Post
Old 26th March 2019, 20:58   #17
Eric Druyts
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Cdti Connoisseur SE

As said in the other thread, I was hugely surprised with all the friendship that all members offered me, and by helping me out to get me back on track going home on Monday.
I simply couldn't think of, being able to travel home again already on Monday, and this thanks to the friendship of all members. I do say "ALL" because really anyone, was showing me their concers about my mechanical problem.
At the end the day, multiple options were available for helping me. On Monday morning, Ian and Chris gathered at the Country House, to get the tings done finally. Just like it seemed to be on Saturday at Maidstone region, non of the professional garages region Somerset were willing to help me, but lucky that Chris's friend and retired mechanic did accept the job. Everything ended up in a tuff job of serveal hours, being done, and finished at 3 pm. All ended well, except that my pockets were empty of money
My special thanks goes to Ian, and his friends, who even offered me lodgement and dinner on Sunday evening.
And also my special thanks to Chris, who offered me his 1 and only spare pulley, which he had bought for himself. He did a huge job, of technical assistance to his retired friend. And all this, while she should normally should have been at his work. And you even know the top of the story? Chris had carried his lunch for work, and he shared it with me!

MY BIGGEST THANKS TO EVERYONE !

Best regards,

Eric
Eric Druyts is offline   Reply With Quote