View Single Post
Old 8th April 2018, 04:18   #7
egremont
Loves to post

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE. Auto. Saloon. SE

Default A contact for your Western Australian Rover Club.

Welcome to the club Alan,
I am in Melbourne, Victoria which as you will appreciate is further away from Perth than Moscow is to London, in fact 330 miles further.

The Western Australian Rover Owners' Club Inc. has a web site www.waroc,org.au

The club's Membership Secretary, Andrew Eggington is the man to contact. His contact phone number is given as 9275 2935.

You should not experience any difficulty. But if you wish to contact me, please send a PM to me. Later this month, the Victorian Club (Rover Car Club of Australia Inc) is hosting the biennial National Rove and some WA members will be attending. Whilst I am personally not able to attend, I would certainly arrange for our President to liaise on your behalf.

The 75 / MG ZT cars are great and if well maintained, will reward you with years of wonderful motoring. Additionally, members of this club have a wealth of knowledge that they impart freely to others - to guide one in maintaining their car in top condition.

I see that Sunderland is in the County of Durham. Being from the antipodes, I sometimes wish the county was included in ones address.

Having mentioned that I live in Melbourne, I should mention that my wife's relatives reside in W.A.- Perth and Albany areas. Having mentioned that, my late brother - in - law and his brother had an Englishman as their flight engineer on their Lanc. Had the highest regard for him, even if it took a while to understand the Gerodie accent. He probably had the same difficulty
understanding "these colonials".

Wishing you all the best, Bruce.
egremont is offline   Reply With Quote