View Single Post
Old 6th April 2018, 10:58   #6
bendrick
Gets stuck in

Ex CDT Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roker View Post
Yep, Sunderland born and bred and as the name suggests, a football tragic and times do not come much more tragic than right now ....

Get back to blighty quite often and only just returned from another trip there in recent days. got snowed in for 4 days in March through that hysteria ftom Siberia thing and still wonder how i ever survived living there for so long.

Dont think the link to Western Australian Club is alive anymore, which would be a bit of a shame having been a Jag and Triumph Club member in a former life. No doubt there will be others in the area on the site, which would be good.

On the subject of Sunderland FC

Having been born and bred in Swansea, may I thank Sunderland football club on making the ultimate sacrifice in taking on possibly the thickest manager in British football in order that those Swans fans deluded enough to advocate bringing him home to manage his home town club have been left disappointed ( hopefully for good). I salute you Sunderland FC for your continued services to Welsh football and would like to thank the 'manager spotting team' at the Stadium of Light for tying up Mr Coleman on what I would hope is a very long, cast iron, non sackable contract in order that he won't ever turn up to manage Swansea in the future.

Last edited by bendrick; 6th April 2018 at 11:07..
bendrick is offline   Reply With Quote