View Single Post
Old 13th May 2020, 11:24   #13
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
sorry. Yes I'd like to go away in the caravan but I did think for site owners it would help them. I do not think they could fill to capacity nor do I think tents would be acceptable as they generally would need a shower/toilet block.

macafee2
I saw your point at the beginning, however, you're but one person, and with good intentions and considerations. The govt. Have to make it viable for everyone, and consider everyone elses' abilities and considerations. Unfortunately our society is just too diverse.

There are far more people out there who simply are struggling to eat, because they have been laid off because of this. To open a golf course before some other things I think is idiotic, and have to ask, how many in the govt are golfists, or have friends who are golfists pressuring them to do this. But that is a by the by argument.

As Brian says, there are more urgent or important businesses to reopen/consider first (I appreciate they are important to those who own, work and use them). A caravan site on the gran d scheme of things is small scale. But would still introduce a widespread problem with regards to infection control/monitoring.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote