View Single Post
Old 12th March 2011, 07:28   #97
Allegroboi
Posted a thing or two

2.0 CDTi Tourer Connie SE auto Royal Blue/Dorchester red connie V6 with Aubergine interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post
If the number plate is P80 VER, that is how it should be displayed not P 8OVER with some number plate bolts to make the 8 look like an R, anyway how come nobody has noticed you have the pre pre production 75, in remarkable condition for a '96. I personally am all for people who misrepresent their number plates in such a fashion, to have their car seized immediately, crushed into a foot square cube, and the offending plate attached to the remains, which should then be placed on the owners foot, as a paperweight for the bill from the government/police for doing the public such a valuable service of removing such idiotic tosh from our roads.
I on the other hand have no issue whatsoever, with small logo's at the footer of a number plate.
GRR.
Brian.
Get your point and each to their own, but my spacing is the only thing that is out, there is no number plate bolt making the 8 look like an R, my spacing is not as exagerated as you suggest it is P 80 VER. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by Allegroboi; 12th March 2011 at 07:29.. Reason: mis-spelling
Allegroboi is offline   Reply With Quote