View Single Post
Old 24th November 2016, 20:42   #3
Cable Tie
Regional Secretary

Orange grove ztt cdti

Thanked 1,381 Times in 818 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis View Post
Over a year on and I still regret selling the yellow peril. Moreso when I found she wasn't going to a caring home and just getting sold on. One of lifes big mistakes. Didn't help when wife told me I'd sold her for peanuts.......
Where does the non careing come into it then Denis!who spent 4 1/2 hours polishing the peril under the bonnet,who had it mopped and polished,who had it on a ramp and went through with a fine toothcomb,who looked into changing it into an auto due to a hip problem after struggling to drive a manual any distance,oh that was me the non careing owner who lost on the car so it went to another person who will use it 6 months of the year and garaged yes garaged the other six she is in the same if not better condition when I picked her up oh that was me the non careing owner and as for peanuts I paid you exactly what you wanted for it not a penny less after you tried backing up on the deal after I'd arranged a driver etc the day before collection I sold her for £2000 not a profit I rest my case enough said

Last edited by Cable Tie; 24th November 2016 at 20:45..