View Single Post
Old 17th August 2007, 21:46   #35
Lates
This is my second home

Jaguar XE

Default Replacement Keys via Lates

The all inclusive costs to supply and code in an additional key and fob assembly is £141.
The vehicle will need to come to Coventry / Rugby to be coded in. The key will arrive precut and immobiliser coded to the vehicle.
The visit to see us will enable to fob portion of the key to be programmed.
Prior to me placing an order I will need to see, scanned images of your drivers license and first two pages of your V5C.
Send them over as attachments to my email address [email protected] with a contact telephone number.If you have no scanner please email me again for a postal address so we can receive photocopies.

There is no exception to this rule. No docs + no phone number = no key.

I have received many calls and emails saying its our new car etc we have no log book etc.You would never guess how many come back after 4 weeks.It doesnt leave much to the imagination I can tell you.

From placing the order to receiving the key usually takes ten working days.
I will then drop you a line to arrange a mutually convenient time to finalise the arrangements.

During coding, if you wish to change your options like speed locking, lazy venting etc please ask while the key is being done.This will be done free of charge.

Hope this helps but please if you do have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Edit: Price change gents, courtesy of BMW.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg LogBook2.jpg (48.6 KB, 1036 views)

Last edited by Dragrad; 16th March 2014 at 02:30..
Lates is offline   Reply With Quote