View Single Post
Old 19th May 2019, 09:51   #27
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by grivas View Post
Very well done!, course the challenge is finding a REAL egg, not the ubiquitous so called 'free-range' type of egg, I have yet to taste a real genuine free range egg the kind that came from a real genuine free to roam in the back garden to our house hen, in the days of my childhood back in the old country, the key is what the hen eats, commercially produced eggs are not the real thing, they lack flavour, and that is the important point, commercially produced food has all the flavour of hay, the food manufacturers have been pulling the wool over people's eyes for decades, ah well that is progress. But well done for getting the process of egg boiling just perfect, that will at least improve matters, very few people can do this, some may not even know what an egg is.!

A couple of years ago we spent a couple of weeks holiday, looking after some pet hens, whilst the owner took their own holiday away. We were told to take as many eggs as we liked and give the rest away. We just didn't like the eggs at all, gave them all away and bought our supplies from the shops.

Part of the issue, is that our sense of taste deteriorates as we age. The smell or taste of vinegar was to me terrible until a few years ago, I used to take lemon juice on my F&C's - now I actually like vinegar since the past few years.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote