Thread: EU vote?
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2016, 19:50   #1080
Gman2
Posted a thing or two

ZTT+ 1.8T, mgf 1.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by elefsis View Post
Spyder, you have just confirmed that what I said is coorect, you have said that you are an immigrant and that you voted Remain. This, in my opinion, is because no matter where you are from, the sovreignty of this country is not important to you, like it is to me.

Having served my country as a regular soldier and lived thought the Blitz on London I come from an era when every Englishman had a backbone and if it were not for the sacrifices made by our forces during that war you would probably not even wanted to come here.

By voting to Remain you do not wish to be governed by a democracy but a dictatorship like the EU.

Perhaps that is what you were used to before you came here.
Back in yer box mate. Unfortunately this Little England attitude is part of the reason we're now presented with this situation in the first f'ing place. I alluded to this many posts ago and was promptly criticised for my poor view on my fellow countrymen. Well your attitude (and many like it) justifies my statement. Me - I'm a Scot and proud to be British and recognise what we, as a country, have achieved united. Yes you may have lived and played during the blitz but my dad's side lost three members of his family in the war - all Scottish to the core - and showed more backbone then you've ever done matey. I've no truck with the SNP but you know what I'm having second thoughts. Sad days for sure...