Thread: Wince ce5
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2020, 15:08   #8
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Wink wince ce5

well finaly come to the end of the road with the wince unit. cant grumble I suppose over 9 yrs service ! been a bit up and down over the years but overall it was ok for the money. guess I have been lucky as I got a good one as others didnt. just as well I didn't move into the Chinese android era as im sure it would have gone well before now. decided to use my apple iPhone maps with a kenwood double din unit new with 7" screen plus surround plus cage and satnav ariel transmitter dab ariel plus bluetooth handsfree etc. not bad at caraudiodirect. £350 all in. not arrived yet so start to install mon hopefully if its here ontime. all I wanted really was sd card/ satnav/ dab radio . the rest well its there but I wont bother much. for that money I have a good unit that I hope will give me no trouble. there are lots out there to choose from but kenwoods up there. shall not buy Chinese tat again. remember I was a lucky one with mine but the picture overall of Chinese long term reliability is of course .. you get what you paid for.

Last edited by xsport; 17th April 2020 at 23:31..
xsport is online now   Reply With Quote