View Single Post
Old 4th August 2019, 16:49   #4
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
Our BC's back end became so stiff, he was reluctant to get up, really struggled - too be fair, I thought it was the end for him, arthritic. That was two years ago.

Cod Liver Oil was suggested, a teaspoonful on his food, each day. He gradually improved and gets about just fine now, but his and his younger sisters breath began to really stink. More online advice suggested that to be too much CLO, that one teaspoon per week was all that was needed. so a few month back I dropped him down to one teaspoon per week and he has been fine and both of their breath too.

His coat was a bit clumped up and dry looking, but the CLO seems to have also fixed that too.

His sister is a bit of a thief, I'm guessing she was helping herself to some of his dinner. I buy the CLO 1 litre bottle at a time, ebay around £12 delivered and just measure it in with a 5ml syringe, to squirt over his dinner.

I have also heard CBD suggested, but never tried that.

a friend of mine used to swear by cod liver oil capsules for her Golden Retriever (from Poundland!) . The dog loved them, and got them daily as a treat. We used to give them to our cats too, as an irregular treat - but there was cleaning involved, as they would lick them, then bite and they could squirt around the place lol.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote