View Single Post
Old 4th August 2019, 14:35   #2
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Our BC's back end became so stiff, he was reluctant to get up, really struggled - too be fair, I thought it was the end for him, arthritic. That was two years ago.

Cod Liver Oil was suggested, a teaspoonful on his food, each day. He gradually improved and gets about just fine now, but his and his younger sisters breath began to really stink. More online advice suggested that to be too much CLO, that one teaspoon per week was all that was needed. so a few month back I dropped him down to one teaspoon per week and he has been fine and both of their breath too.

His coat was a bit clumped up and dry looking, but the CLO seems to have also fixed that too.

His sister is a bit of a thief, I'm guessing she was helping herself to some of his dinner. I buy the CLO 1 litre bottle at a time, ebay around £12 delivered and just measure it in with a 5ml syringe, to squirt over his dinner.

I have also heard CBD suggested, but never tried that.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote