View Single Post
Old 28th September 2009, 18:08   #22
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin rush View Post
Drivers Cup holder that can be used when on the move

Having just had the family over visiting us from Canada, we have been keeping up with their 'coffee culture', with stainless steel thermos mugs in the front and rear cup holders on every journey (filled to the brim with Starbucks or Costa coffee)

I recently bought and fitted the drivers side cup holder in view of the mob's arival, and after a thousand miles this last fortnight, I can confirm that the cup holder can be very happily opened and used whilst you are driving along, with even my lanky legs not hitting it. Just need to remember to close the flip lid regularly to avoid coffee spots leaping out ha ha
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote