View Single Post
Old 20th February 2013, 19:39   #33
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roverron View Post
What planet are you on!

I have sold thousands of mafam, digimafams, and Synergy 2a for the L series and BMW engined cars and all do exactly what they are designed to do. (I have the feedback to prove it, not that I need it as my satisfied customers can speak for them selves)

if none of these Bosch mafs had developed a weak signal then:-

a) The products would not have worked or just produced smoke from the overfuelling.
b) Its complete nonsense (and ignorance of both the digimafam and Synergy 2a's functioning) to say that "improvement is due to an increase in the airflow signal at idle" WHY? because the signal is not boosted equally over the range - there is little or no boost at idle.

Yes, some mafs to go high and I clearly state this on my website and in this case you do not want to amplify it - obviously. In which case you replace the bosch maf with a pierburgh where a Synergy 2a or Digimafam is fitted.

But what do I know - I've only been selling mafams since 2004, having proved it worked for me on my 45.

You may a T4, but you have a lot to learn and are clearly not conversant with my products. I don't think you are doing your reputation any favours.

Ron
Not Mars fortunately
Ok then Ron, this is my pledge to you, I will learn everything I need to know about your product.
I will then, complete with reverse engineered circuit diagrams, explain the cause and effect of what this product does in relation to the diesel engine management system fitted to our cars.
I'm sorry if you feel I'm being deliberately antagonistic toward you, however without asking an owner if they have one of your products fitted, I can see immediately by seeing the incorrect airflow figures given as greyed out figures on the live data screen.
The Pierburg MAF is a reasonable compromise, but that is exactly what it is a compromise, which underfuels at 3000 RPM

Brian