View Single Post
Old 27th July 2020, 12:24   #14
Mike Noc
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDT Manual Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 CDT Automatic Connoisseur SE & a Freelander Td4.

Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo65 View Post
Why do people think it's overpriced and expensive it may be worth every penny it may not has anybody been to look at the car have we got use to picking these cars up for very little money that if a good clean example comes along its not worth the asking price I for one wouldn't hesitate in paying the right price for the right car whatever the marque

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
Also would like to add what has colour got to do with the sale of the car if it ticks all the boxes it right for you ��
Agree I'd pay the right price for exactly the car I wanted, but equally I wouldn't offer more than £2k for that one.

There is a going rate for the market with exceptional examples fetching more of course, but unless you have an agreed value insurance you could lose money big time if you pay over the odds and then have a shunt and get the car written off.

As for the colour, well if it weren't for the number plates you'd think the pictures were taken on black and white film - it's all various shades of grey.

Last edited by Mike Noc; 27th July 2020 at 12:28..
Mike Noc is offline   Reply With Quote