View Single Post
Old 29th August 2013, 10:32   #25
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75tourerSE View Post
Too all those who keep ranting the same old same old.... Get the facts correct... Most if not all eastern europeans who are coming here for work are "assisted"........ or share a house, which was Pre arranged by some Work Agency, I do not speak from No Knowledge, I speak from relatives who either employ said people or married one !!

If all of you here who think it is easy, show us how to do it, show us where the jobs are, the housing, the happy life....... infact run for Government if you have the cure from Unemployment........ rather than just being keyboard warriors....I keep hearing how Poor our country is, yet it is one of the richest nations in the world.... we are sooo poor, I see old cars all the time... actually I see more brand new plated cars on the road now than I have in the last 30 years...more people taking holidays abroad, getting drunk every weekend..... BUT hey its their right, they earnt it......right?

It takes poor people to make rich people rich........otherwise what do they have?....

Feel free to Quote anything I have said............I stand by what I say and will die standing by my beliefs....
I don't know what you mean by 'assisted', perhaps you could enlighten us?

The fact is that there are at least some jobs around and some of those jobs are being taken by people travelling over from the far end of the EU and they find it worth while to make the trip or they would not make the trip. All say they work harder and will do anything to earn money, so why are these jobs not being done by our local people - the employers don't want locals, because they don't want to work and they do not work as hard - they lack the work ethic.

I have no issue with people claiming if they genuinely have health issues which prevent them from working. I do have considerable issues with bone idle scroungers. I know of one 'disabled' person who has scrounged for 30 years, goes down to the doctors with an embarrassed grin on his face in a wheel chair. the rest of the time he manages perfectly well on his legs and can walk faster than me.

I have suffered back pain most of my life, some would call it severe, but I have never taken a day of work due to it - I just grin, bear it and just get on with it. It is called a work ethic.

There is plenty of work needing to be done in this country, much of it not even offered as a job as such. The young, fit and able bodied without any work and claiming, should be made to do some of these jobs.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote