Old 13th June 2016, 07:02   #126
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by James.uk View Post
Hi Phil.

I hope you are continuing to make a good and full recovery from the traumatic surgery you received no so long ago.. After all, having a good pair of running legs must be essential where you live!!

Personally running is not one of my strengths, and I doubt a hungry lion would be kind enough to sit and listen to me explaining that I came to Africa just look at him and admire how wonderfull he was... LOL.. So I will settle for re-reading Wilbur Smith...

The photos you take are about as near to Africa as I am ever likely to get, so thank you for posting them here for us to see..
Good morning James,

You would be surprised at how the human mind can tap into 'Fright and Flight' when it is needed, casting off the stick and gingerly making a rapid exit

Wilber Smith is still very popular for the youngsters as essential reading. We keep his books

I am not yet 100% after the op, but am doing my best. The past few days have been a struggle, I think due to the humidity and altitude. I am looking forward to my return to the UK in August and the summer
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote