View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2018, 14:12   #102
starbug2
This is my second home

Silver Rover 75 Tourer Club SE CDTI + MGF 1.8 in BRG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve42 View Post
Starbug ,

Have been watching your posts on face book.
Thoughts with you and Bev .
Let's hope he will soon be out of hospital.
Allways next time round. Family first young man.

Steve
well times are not great but i hope soon things can start to return to normal .. but alas not for bevs dad it is a one way trip for him and will never leave hospital except to go to his grave .... it is a matter of when not IF sadly .. but at least he is in a local to hinckley hospital so better for his family etc to visit etc . given aslo about the time both my parents passed away rather bring it all back for me .. but life goes on well best we can and my 75 is still very much in use just not as often at rover things sadly , i did manage to do the club 75 trip to germany and to kent in the last few years but getting harder to do stuff like that as bev has her own health issues which effect traveling very much in resent times .. we have managed to do many MG things in the MGF and 3 when we can and i miss the old 75 crowd i used to see and i hope in 2019 we can do more stuff , we did the 75 national meet recently . it would be nice to eet up with the local lot again as once they did at the windmill place which has had issues . the new place i think is harder for me to make given my work and uncertain times of getting home .. i hope that soon i can make a meet but either way may we all have better times ahead and our 75s and ZTs will continue ...

now with 2020 MG ZS 1Lt TURBO engine with automatic 6 speed gearbox to help keep the 75 and MG F going as long as possible
starbug2 is offline   Reply With Quote