Thread: Webuyanycar??
View Single Post
Old 5th September 2021, 19:04   #14
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyRover View Post
Just scrapped my 75 for £333 - corrosion to subframes, rear wheel arch, sills, abs light on, airbag light on, air con snuffed it, leak in the boot, scratches to bodywork, cruise control nackard, needed 4 new tyres... I absolutely loved her but one day I was driving along thinking about how I'd describe her honestly if I was to sell her and suddenly realised I was driving round in a heap of junk! Got a quote online, they turned up a few days later, not bothered about the missing android unit I'd taken out and the money was in my account two hours later. I asked the guy why scrap was worth so much he said, 'This Govt scheme is fantastic innit mate they even do the paperwork'.

Yep, I went online couple of weeks ago about one of my 75's and the scrap offer price was £330. For my Omega, £337.

I only did this out of interest and have no intention of scparring either of the Rovers. Nor the Omega at least this year.
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote