View Single Post
Old 29th July 2019, 17:55   #6
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Hi Jim,

Jan & I would like express our sincere thanks & much appreciation for yet another superb recording of the 28th National Club Meet & the first National to be held at Gretna,incidently in the 10th year of us attending this superb venue.

May I also take this opportunity to personally thank you so much for recording Jan & I's appreciation to all members,including stalwart regular attendees who & it goes without saying too numerous to mention here,including Jean & Yourself whom have regularly attended over the past 10 years.

Indeed,without your stirling work with your superb video's Jim,we would not be able to look back on these truly memorable events,so again please accept our sincere thanks once again.

Last but certainly not least,may we pass on our very special thanks to you for the recording of Jan & I's tribute to the memory of our very dear Friend & late Member Brian Alexander [Freebyrd]who was always a regular attendee at this event,the Lakeland Meets we held & many others,Brian will always hold a special place in Jan & I's hearts including many other Members we feel sure.

Many thanks once again Jim,Love to Jean take care of yourselves,we know things haven't been too good health wise for you both for a while now,but sincerely hope you both stay well & hope to see you both in the not too distant future.

Best Wishes.....John & Jan.

Last edited by Bluejon; 29th July 2019 at 22:35.. Reason: Spelling;
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote