View Single Post
Old 5th August 2018, 16:18   #107
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg Warner View Post
Beat me to it. I was planning on allaying the fears of those concerned about power cuts, but now.
Okay, I can apologise and do to all dog lovers and to those affected by my comments about the dogs of Brexit, you know who are. I am after all humbled, but not beaten down. I am not here to settle an old score or to get the thread closed. Members are wised up enough to make their own judgements and so are the moderators.

Respectfully, it's the Leave argument that is devoid of substance. So many of the 'benefits' that have been heralded by Brexiteers have been shot-down. It's all a promise of magic and good times when tens of thousands are already suffering and we haven't even left the EU yet. The Remain argument is about fairness and concern and, may I add, common sense. The Leave argument is, decoded, we won and we'll sort the mess out later.

Leave is all about magnifying EU imperfections and ignoring what's good about the EU and shows complete and, I'd say, malicious contempt for reality and that's very bad for the country's future.