View Single Post
Old 18th February 2019, 23:11   #10
mbrenn
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloons Conn SE 2.0L V6 (2001) & Conn 2.0L CDTi (2003)

The world is full of selfish Bs but where does it get them? People soon see them for what they are. You get back what you give out in life - for it is in giving that we receive, even if it is only the knowledge that we have done a good deed. At the end of our days when we are asked what did we do to make a difference in life to help others, we’ll not be stuck for answers. Many blindly pursue money but true wealth is our relationships with other people and making a difference to their lives. A kind word or a helping hand when people are feeling down etc. Glad to see that there are still decent folk out there and many on this forum.
Car-wise, a few years ago I restored a Rover75 that I bought for spares (but it was too good to scrap). My best friend who is always there to lend a helping hand with house repairs/plumbing etc had sold his car to buy an old jeep for work so was without a respectable car. He greatly admired the car so I gave it to him as a thank you and he had several years of happy motoring with it.
mbrenn is offline   Reply With Quote