View Single Post
Old 29th December 2017, 18:48   #1
Cable Tie
Regional Secretary

Orange grove ztt cdti

Thanked 1,381 Times in 818 Posts
Default Powderham 7th-8th July 2018

Hi as title says powderham castle weekend historic vehicle show an absolute immense show,we will be flying the flag for Mg rover this year as previous years camping is available for this event which I know a few have done in the past I will start a list below and if you could indicate which days you would like to attend I will put names as they arrive it also gives me an idea of pitch size we will be allocated,and the amount of camping please cheers mr c tie

Days attending

Cable tie-- both days (paid inc plaque)
Dave connelly-- both days {paid inc plaque }
Ian g —sat ( paid )
Nev and crew—sat (paid )
New guy Pete--both days camping ( paid inc plaque )
Cengar— sat (paid inc plaque )
Bazza 58-- both (paid inc plaque)
Daznkel-- both. { paid inc plaque }
Newhavenhibby-- both (paid inc plaque )
Nathan cann--sun{ paid inc plaque }
Flying banana —both (paid inc plaque)
Ratty — both (paid inc plaque ]
Petephanny - both days camping (paid inc plaque) *
Johnny b- sun (paid inc plaque)
Simon Plymouth-both days (paid inc plaque)

Just had a look through forms after a call from ratty,all monies need to be to me by 20 th may if you want to definatley attend this meeting please, it’s £8 per car which admits the driver and one passenger for both days, if you want a commerative plaque they are an additional £2,as for camping it’s £30 this year for the fri and sat night yes there is a price increase and we have to pay for the plaque now,so payments would be best by PayPal friends and family my add is [email protected] if you need to pay by other means just shout also could you put your names down when paid thank you �� just to add you cannot pay yourselves it must be done by me if you want your cars on the club stand

This is not an official 75/zt owners club meet and they're in no way liable in anyway whatsoever

Last edited by Cable Tie; 6th July 2018 at 14:33..
Cable Tie is offline   Reply With Quote