View Single Post
Old 17th August 2007, 23:25   #7
carlpenn
This is my second home

2000 Wedgey Blue 2.5V6 Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
GB on your reg plate is fine. If you do decide on a tacky sticker as well make sure it is the standard size and font. Very fussy, ze Germans, about tacky stickers.
Beam deflector stickers for standard headlamps a fiver from Halfords. Or if you have xenon lamps there is a lever on the back to change dipped beam from RHD to LHD and all points in between.

Thanks GG............

Regarding the Bold bits..........I have no idea where to look or find out about this? How would I know if I have Xenon Lights? (sorry if I seem really thick)

I will be buying my "Half Moon" Plates from the company this site recommended (Cannot remember the company name right now - having a crappy nicotiene withdrawal night Plus had a bottle of wine now !! ) with, hopefully the GB Bar down the side............

As for Germans being fussy.............lol.........yes............My Mother is NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- fussy !!! lol........

Again, I apologise if I seem thick........but, any Question is easy if you know the answer - - - Some very wise person once told me

mike - Many thanks for the Link............Will check after workl tomorow