View Single Post
Old 17th September 2019, 12:16   #1
Tim_Burgess
This is my second home

1999 75 Connoisseur SE 2.5, 2000 75 Classic SE 2.0, 2012 Lancia Delta 3, 2016 Dacia Sandero Ambiance

Default Helensburgh Winter Festival. 01.12.2019

Back again for its 7th year, Helensburgh Winter Festival is the ideal way to wrap up the year.

This year the Festival is on 30th November and 1stDecember with the Emergency Services vehicle display on the 30th and the Car display on the 1st.

As usual there will be a huge Christmas market with up to 100 stalls, Traditional carousel, reindeer and live acts on the big stage. More details to follow, I will again be extending an invite to our friends at the MGCC Caledonian Centre to join us, we may also be joined by members of the Scottish Triumph Owners, Oban Classic Vehicle Club and local enthusiasts.

Space is limited, so please let me know ASAP if you want to attend

Confirmed:

Tim_Burgess
kbonney88
Lady Zed
AldoR
Bluejon & Silvervixen
BRI
Les4048
Graham 1961
MG Stephen
Paul (TSSC)
Sean (MGCC)
Manjit (MGCC)
Tony (MGCC)
Lorraine (MGCC)
Sean (MGCC)
Ross W (MGCC)

Possibles:

Flying Banana

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

Last edited by Tim_Burgess; 28th November 2019 at 21:23..
Tim_Burgess is offline   Reply With Quote