View Single Post
Old 5th August 2018, 11:42   #102
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Paulus View Post
We voted to leave based upon historic emotions and lies hence the younger the voter, the greater the % of remain vote Despite all the economic evidence and experts stating we will suffer economically we voted to take back what we had already and as the picture becomes clearer we need a final vote on the final outcome given how close the original was and the 1.4m new voters which have no say in this event next March but will suffer the effects. .... The will of the people! #FinalVote
You won’t know this as you are a relatively new member. In the lead up to the vote, on this forum, the voters in the club who owned up to it were predominantly pro Brexit. Of those, several were UKIP. How they must have been gutted when Farage turned Chicken. A few of us owned up to voting remain. We are still in the minority. I accept the outcome of the vote, deal or no deal. It’s democracy.

The dogs of Brexit bullied and intimidated the remainers on the forum. They ganged up like a pack dogs using tactics whereby they would twist and tailor the remainers posts to their own ends. Some went with the wind like sheep, but others were very clever at it, whilst arguing with “copy and paste” or mimicking eloquence and supporting each other. It was sad to witness.

Around that time, some remainers left the club, traumatised and they have not been back. The bully boys are still in the club and if there is another vote, no doubt their dogs will try and send any remain voters packing. But maybe not.......

I think there won’t be a second vote and the moderators will be on the case. When these political threads get personal, they are now closed. During the referendum I had to block 4 of the dogs, but since then, I decided that life is too short and now only one is on my ignore list, although I did wish him a very happy birthday