View Single Post
Old 7th December 2016, 10:27   #15
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Not only do I blame those scum-bags for what they have done but I blame successive governments and the goody goodies that tell you, you mustn't upset them or bring them down as they are ill.
Ill my foot....... They made a decision to take drugs in the first place, whether they were offered them in the first place or were blind drunk makes no odds, self control of drink or giving it a try doesn't wash with me. Successive govt's have carried on with this pointless Methadone campaign.
Now no one in the country doesn't know about the harm and eventual move into criminal activity when on drugs, so why are these people treated like an Ill person? In fact there are many out there that have illnesses caused by no fault of their own that get less support than the drug user.... it is all wrong and something needs to be done now with these people.
Scotland is now reckoned to have one of the highest amount of drug users pro rata in the world, is that our claim to fame?
You want to come to Kilmarnock and see it, they are everywhere, in fact no, who would want to come here.