Thread: Canon drivers
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2023, 20:17   #1
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Default Canon drivers

I have my laptop running well , especially after the one or two problems once the old norton 360 was removed. Been spot on with the avast one installed. I now have a problem with my printer. Canon pixma 4010 (g4511) . It has suddenly stopped working since the last windows 10 update , i suspect it is something to do with adobe ( which i dont have any subscription , just basic PDF usage ) I think microsoft and adobe have their heads together somehow to increase profits ... The printer is only used via USB and responds fine on boot up ready to print. Suddenly i cannot print any docs, pictures , or files . Seems very strange , but has coincided with the last major microsoft update. I have tried installing the drivers again on cannon website to no avail. I have read that canon have removed all support for pixma models , which is probably why their website , although appears to do this reinstall , fails at the last hurdle. No difference,cannot print. I am looking for a simple download for the software and drivers, as it did not come with a disk (no good anyway as my laptop does not have the drive for it ) Please dont tell me i have got to cough up again to use my own printer !! Any ideas please ? ...
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote