View Single Post
Old 28th January 2019, 11:47   #10
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool At 202900 miles and she....................

.............................. pulls like a train.

Our journey home was not as straightforward as we had hoped. We left the hotel with Grovey leading, just us two monograms travelling together. Got past the Quintrill Inn ok but further along the road was closed so we turned left up a very narrow lane but the cars we met pulled in to let us past. Soon we were back onto the A30 only to find we had a rolling roadblock, Smokey 4x4 slowing us down.

A unmarked car went through the traffic with twos and blues on, the 4x4 got over to let it through. Once the unmarked was clear then we was released, no idea what that was all about. But we swept along at Warp Factor 3 till we came to our turn off and then we was back on the A38, down past Trago Mills. Banana wanted to get past Grovey but I held her till we got onto the dual carriageway then I wound the rubber band up and we went past at Warp Factor 3 and a bit.
For a 1.8t she can certainly shift.

We then led till our Latchbrook turn off came into view then it was a wave, flash of lights and a toot and we then separated. Grovey still had a long run home up to Torquay but we was home. With Banana parked up between her sisters she gave me one small reminder that she needs to be fussed over, brake light bulb out symbol on the dash.

Round trip of 93 miles. Many thanks for reading.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote