View Single Post
Old 26th January 2019, 15:51   #7
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool With advice from Matt.......................

.................................. My game improved somewhat

Never slept really well last night so was up early and into the shower. Dressed and met some of the others downstairs before we went into breakfast. No kippers and marmalade this morning, maybe tomorrow. Just had the full English, toast and tea... Then it was into the ballroom to play our first game, we are the "B" team so some of our other team, "The Mis-fits" came in to support us. I didn't do very well. Played 6 games and I scored the lowest at 28.
That meant I had to wear the "soap on a rope pink appendage", but I stuffed into my ipad bag.

Our next game was at 13,30 so I decided to grab a camera and walk up to the headland. But it was too chilly and windy so I cut back and down to the cliff path. Stopped and took a few pictures, watched the surfers. Then as the chill started to set in I took a leisurely walk back to the hotel via the main road. Got back to a chorus of "where have you been? You ain't half got a red face".
Time for our 2nd game and following Mattes advice I done better. Managed 40, and handed the" soap"to Sue who only scored 37. Plus in this game I also had to do the scoring for both teams. No idea how I got that job.

Then time to have another pint before retiring to my room for 40 winks and then a shower. Off to dinner in awhile.

I'll post some pictures up once I'm home. Thanks for reading.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 26th January 2019 at 15:52.. Reason: New ipad doesn't understand
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote