View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2017, 13:04   #62
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Thanked 1,148 Times in 916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenesmus View Post
The only features I don't like are the ones that are missing: all the stuff my old £370 Sterling used to do that the 75 doesn't. Every window one touch up, lazy locking (including the sunroof, I used to love showing that off to people who had just spent loads of money on a new car) and mirrors included in the memories.

I'm not bothered about the rear demister turning itself on as only the top wire works anyway... oh the loadspace cover doesn't reach the tailgate. What's that about?
Of course in the sterling you were lucky if all kept working without issue... And yes I miss all that from my 820 as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidetops View Post
All modern Fords that automatically switch the a/c on when you turn the airflow towards the windscreen. This is for effective demisting, but I'd rather turn the a/c on when I want it on, instead of having to keep turning it off!
The 75 automatically engages the aircon when you push the actual windscreen demist button as well to dehumidify the air - then routes it over the heater matrix to warm it backup

Where?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanelorn
Mods/Retrofits:

PCV vortex 'filter'; bluetooth; inline thermostat; reversing sensors; plenum spyhole ; headlamp washers ; Diy mp3 player replacing CD multichanger; FBH with remote; Headlamp washers; black/chrome front grille, rear blind; Xenon projectors
To do:
puddle lights; 2 Din cd/nav to fit; boot release button
Avulon is offline   Reply With Quote