View Single Post
Old 10th April 2020, 22:12   #36
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Andy you do know you are not supposed too as no visitors not even family are allowed, also Dave is in the vulnerable section being 80 he should be on a three month lock down the old trump
Thanks for the encouragement Steve. To be honest, not much has altered in my lifestyle. I have never been a ‘crowd’ person, Meets excepted. We are still going shopping once a week as normal. Walks are as usual, but I do miss taking the dog for a walk in Sutton Park five days a week, which belongs to our ex next door neighbours who moved around 2 mile away.I do really miss that ( you will know what I mean I am sure). It is a good job I have the kv6 Connie to concentrate on, otherwise I would be climbing the wall. I have got a mechanic who is going to take it to his workshop and put the new spring in on the offside rear. All that will be left then is the timing belts and a bit of faffing about. Two new trackrod ends have been fitted so will have to get it tracked before it goes back on the road for its Mot.There is no rust on any body panels. The wheels probably need a refurb, but have not tried to clean them up yet. Be glad when this fiasco is over. Hope you and your wife are keeping ok.