View Single Post
Old 16th January 2012, 16:21   #1
Allegroboi
Posted a thing or two

2.0 CDTi Tourer Connie SE auto Royal Blue/Dorchester red connie V6 with Aubergine interior

Default Sean's DD, couple of questions

Hello folks,

Must say that I am really pleased with the new unit fitted today.

Got a friend to do it for me and he has done a good job, not fixed up the TV part yet, but happy to wait for that really.

Everything appears to be working fine.

But!

I obviously need to learn how to actually use the sat nav, but I have a couple of questions

I cannot appear to find how you search for an address using the postcode, it only gives me the option putting in an address, your thoughts appreciated.

I have only used it once, but showed me my end destination, and talked me through the route, I would prefer to follow the route as I go really, what do I need to do?

Also on the screen it says start destination and final destination, would have thought that it knows where I am, so just needs to take me to where I want to go.

What is the best way to exit the sat nav when I have finished with it? there does not appear to be an exit switch, do I just go into mode and select something else?

The instruction manual appears to have different pictures of the set that is on my screen.

Thanks in anticipation, I am sure that I will get used to it the more that I use it, and I am sure that I will have other questions to ask.

Regards

Ian