Thread: Testicle Pain
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2023, 21:34   #375
Gelen

Rover 75 Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
Hi everyone, hows things?

I thought I would pop in and give an update, it has certainly been awhile.

Sadly I'm still having a rough time of it, still in terrible pain, lots of ups and downs. I had my third surgery March this year, the docs went back in to remove a cord like structure, some nerves, blood vessels etc. I'm now six months post op and getting back to normal, the surgery has helped a little, but has caused some other weird pains; so gotta go back to see what they can do.

To cut a very long story short... Loosing my right one has got rid of my original right side pain, this is super brilliant news, but now I seem to have this other pain going on, which must be a side effect from the previous surgeries, I have what seems to be some nerve pain trigger from the inguinal region.

The downside to all of this is... I'm still suffering pain on my left side (the left nut), there's been no change there, so that's both sides of the scrotal region and groin, and pain down both legs.

Then to make matters even worse, it looks like I'm going to need a hemorrhoidectomy, I could may well be suffering from Pudendal Neuralgia, the PN nerve is being compressed in some way.

So guys, if you don't mind me asking, don't be shy... but has anyone here had their piles sorted, a hemorrhoidectomy?

Has anyone got any advice?
I'm sorry to hear that you have health issues. How are you now?
My father-in-law had a surgical hemorrhoidectomy about two years ago. This was a major operation under a general anaesthetic. He needed to take more than a week off work afterward and experienced pain that he managed with the help of painkillers which I ordered from a partner healthcare pharmacy. Fortunately, no complications and he is doing fine now.
As far as I know, this is the most effective treatment for hemorrhoids, and I hope for your quick recovery.

Last edited by Gelen; 29th November 2023 at 07:52..
Gelen is offline   Reply With Quote