Thread: The Virtual T4
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2016, 00:30   #135
daznkel
Posted a thing or two

04 MG ZT+ 190 XPG & 99 (T) Dealer Launch 75 V6 Connie Auto

I consider, each and every one of us owners/enthusiasts, in quite an unprecedented position at the moment!

Due to the resolve & time consuming, painstaking work of a number of members, regardless of geographic location, regard/respect within the club, we are now nearing a situation where each and every member, can choose their own solution to the challenge of communicating with their own vehicle, for whatever purpose.

I remember when I joined the owners club, that there was discussions such as "What do we do when there are no T4's" etc, etc. All was doom and gloom.

From that, due to the personal endeavor of a few members, we are given a "life line". Surely, whatever YOU choose YOUR solution to be, we are all better off with a choice of three apparent solutions, as it stands.

Upgrades/Mods so far:
Custom Angel Eye DRL's, MG7 Rear lights, Custom Door Cards, MGR Plates, Red Alcantara Seats, Black Oak Dash, Powerflex bushes, Plenum Spy Mod, Rear Light Seals, 5000K HID Kit, Navall 3 DD, Blue LED Conversion, Custom badges, Union badges, Flip key. Working on more!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by daznkel; 3rd January 2016 at 00:44..