Thread: The Virtual T4
View Single Post
Old 1st January 2016, 23:50   #132
pscan.eu
Regular poster

Peugeot 604/Jag X350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyeth View Post
Paul who developed the P-Scan, you can register two vehicles and then if you sell one and want to register another, then you have to contact Paul to have one removed and another added, easy peasy.
I don't want to butt in on this thread too much. People did it to me when I was trying to publicise my product and I didn't think it was nice so I won't. However I need to point out that this is completely incorrect. There is no restriction on the number of cars you can diagnose with pscan.eu. The correct information is here http://www.pscan.eu/install/

Also my name is not Paul but that isn't important

I was tempted to VIN restrict pscan.eu but it supports some much older vehicles and ECUs which do not have a VIN number in them, so that would not have worked.

If you buy a pscan.eu you can use it on as many vehicles as you like. I have some customers who are professional mechanics, as it compliments some multibrand pro tools which will not touch Rovers at all. Obviously they would not be able to live with such a restriction with the numbers of cars they see.

Philip