View Single Post
Old 11th February 2019, 12:34   #390
tony_fry
I really should get out more.......

BMW I3

Quote:
Originally Posted by first-things-first View Post
I feel for you people who have lost out, I have dug around and found a few small snippets that may be of use. Maybe you already have this information ...

As has been said this all needs collating. I think Jeff and Tony need to "spill the beans" on their dealings as well as any "banter" in communications may give clues as to his actual location / interests / etc. that will lead to tracking this slippery person down.

I am not implying that Jeff and Tony were in any way complicit with his actions.

If you all want to go further with this, you have to assume he is monitoring this thread closely and I think putting all the information on here is giving too much away, so I will gladly PM a coordinator of my small findings.

I would only be too happy to give any info that I have. Which is minimumal, i have no address or contact number for "Sean Moore"if that is what his true name was? When I needed to contact it was either by email or Skype. The only thing I have was a banking account name, which was not inthe name of Sean Moore and his sort code and account number. I too have had money that I have lost,in my dealings with "Sean" so I stand with the other members on this forum and possibly other forums trying to get their money back.

Membership No 135
tony_fry is offline   Reply With Quote