View Single Post
Old 10th February 2019, 19:37   #387
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

I dont know if this has been put up before, and I am likely wrong and giving false leads, but had been reading all of your woes, and was wanting to nosy at his facebook etc, without finding anything recent. Most recent was an Italian fellow complaining about non delivery - so the problem is likely to be Europewide if not worldwide. Surely a class action would be feasible like Gatekeeper is hinting towards.

I recall seeing some ads a few years ago on a BMW website. It was these ads that stopped me from ordering from him. He was blowing smoke up their arses too. Has anyone scoured the net for other marques' clubs/forums for his frauds?

I tried to find out if Canada have a similar format to our Company House, that perhaps could yield an address for folk to direct any law enforcement to. The closest I could find was a Zoom Info page.

36 Wharncliffe Rd S
London, Ontario

"current resident" apparently an S Archibald.

which looks to be a residential address, but that to me is how I imagined he operated (from home). also listed as Honda Radios

perhaps Luke can help?

This got me thinking, about how he operated. Was he a wholsesaler based in Canada, or was he a regional rep of sorts for a parent company like Qualir? (their websites' addresses are different, but a hell of a coincidence). (whois is a little confusing as it suggests the website is closed when investigating further, since 2015) Did he steal their name for his own use? Was he working for them, and did a bit on the side, subsequently being fired from them? There seems to be little information about him. I do not think he purposely set out to swindle everyone. Although I believe something happened, be it personal or with his employment status, and he has dealt with it by burying his head firmly up his own rectal cavity. Perhaps even in jail for fraud (?) - I cannot find anywhere to order something from him (I wanted to ask questions about ordering, via a contact us option).

Again my apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere else and I have missed it.

EDIT: I am not saying above that S. Archibald or Luke are Sean, or suggesting Sean used a pseudonym. It seems the address I linked to is divided into 3 apartments (this is apparent in the sales listing)

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!

Last edited by clf; 11th February 2019 at 13:25..
clf is offline   Reply With Quote