Thread: R.I.P Windrush
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2017, 11:56   #23
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

It is with deepest sadness Jan & I send our sincere condolences & deep sense of loss at the passing of our dear & loving Friend Derek.

Our heartfelt & sincere thoughts are with Lilian & the Family at this very sad time.

Jan & I have Known Derek & Lilian from the very inception of the Owners Club,joining on the same day as Derek,we have over the years come to regard them more as Family members as much as very dear & loving Friends.

Derek was a very highly respected, stalwart founder member of the Owners Club,the like of which we are all going to feel the poorer without his input,dedication & enthusiasm that Derek showed towards us all.

A true Gentleman in every sense of the word,a Father figure to us all in the Owners Club & a very highly respected Family Man,Who's loss cannot be measured.

Jan & I feel deeply proud & Honoured to have known & had Derek & Lilian in our lives for the years we did & with respect to Derek will continue with Lilian.

God Bless Dear Friend we will miss you so much.

John & Jan.

Dedicated to Derek [WINDRUSH]

Last edited by Bluejon; 18th December 2017 at 11:59.. Reason: addition;
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote